UV Air Sanitizers in Boise
Helping You Breathe Clean, Healthy Air Throughout Nampa
Having air that could damage your health in your own home can be a scary thought for those who already suffer from breathing ailments. Don’t allow your home to be infested by air polluted with germs and strange odors.
Get in touch with Wickstrom Plumbing Heating & Cooling and have our Nampa and Boise HVAC service team install a UV air sanitizer system in your home. This air quality solution removes germs and bacteria from the air. It is also used to keep foul odors from developing by destroying the particles that would cause an unpleasant smell.
Planning to install a UV air sanitizer in Boise or Nampa? Call (208) 505-9352 to schedule an appointment!
Benefits of a UV Air Sanitizer
There are a number of benefits that can be gained by using the UV air sanitizer including:
- Gets rid of odors – By destroying the bacteria that causes odors to materialize in the air, a UV air sanitizer is able to totally remove smells from garbage, litter boxes, dirty diapers, and other smelly materials.
- Saves space – A UV air sanitizer tends to be very small, which allows it to be installed in a variety of different rooms without looking out of place or taking up a lot of space.
- Kills 98% of bacteria – A UV air sanitizer can destroy almost all germs and bacteria in the air. This prevents diseases from spreading and other problems from developing over time.
- Gets rid of mold spores – UV air sanitizers are able to destroy any mold spores that are a frequent source of allergy issues.
- No ozone – A UV air sanitizer produces no ozone, which makes it completely safe to use in the home, as well as environmentally friendly.
Individuals who would benefit the most from this system are those who suffer from allergy issues. This is because all of the mold spores and other allergens are removed from the air by the UV air sanitizer. It is also used to clean the air in air ducts, pipes, and other confined spaces. This is helpful for those who are trying to do work on those pipes, as it improves their health and safety.
How Do UV Air Sanitizers Work?
Essentially, the UV air sanitizer improves the cleanliness of the air and acts as a barrier that stops the bacteria, mold spores, and germs from reproducing or being in the air for very long. This barrier is able to effectively prevent people from falling ill, being infected, or suffering from allergy symptoms. In short, UV air sanitizers generally improves the quality of life of homeowners.
Call us today at (208) 505-9352 to learn more about installing a UV air sanitizer in your Boise or Nampa home!
"Incredible Customer Service"
I would recommend them for any size job. Greatest staff of people I have worked with.- Mary
We value transparency and are offering fair pricing on all the work we do.
We have been proudly serving the community we live in and love since 1992.
We value your home, time, and comfort so we are guaranteeing your satisfaction on every job completed.