Boise Clogged Toilet Repair
Importance of Professional Toilet Plumbing In Nampa
Nothing is worse than flushing a toilet and realizing the water is not going anywhere. Not only can this be an unsightly issue, but if the water splashes onto your floor, it can create significant water damage to your home. While some homeowners will attempt to fix this issue using DIY techniques such as plungers and chemicals, the truth is this can cause more significant damage than help.
At Wickstrom Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we offer clogged toilet repair services for your Boise, ID home. We can quickly find the source of the problem and fix it before your home sustains any damage. See what some of our past customers have to say and call us today!
What Causes Toilets to Clog?
There are many materials that can cause a clogged toilet. Understanding what they are can help you prevent toilet clogs altogether.
The most common include:
- Excessive toilet paper – Too much toilet paper being flushed through the piping system can quickly cause a serious blockage in your plumbing system. Thick brands of toilet paper or multiple toilet paper sheets may clump together and stop water from flowing through the pipes.
- Miscellaneous materials – Another cause may be the person flushed the wrong materials down the toilet. Toilet pipes cannot handle thick products like paper towels, wipes, and diapers, which have often been the root cause of a toilet clog.
- Main drain issues – Another issue that could be a problem is a clog in the main drain. This means that the clog is not in the toilet pipes but in the drain that connects all pipes to the central sewer drain. The clog could arise for numerous reasons since this pipe receives waste from different drains. This can be a much more serious problem as it affects the entire house’s piping system.
- Septic tank issues – In some instances, clogs are due to issues with the pipe or septic system themselves. Sometimes the pipes may be disrupted by damage or even invasive roots. If the home has a septic system, the tank could be filling up, meaning the tank must be emptied or the waste will burst out of the tank.
No matter what the cause may be for your toilet issues, getting professional toilet repair in Boise is imperative. In some instances, a small issue can really be a major problem in your plumbing system. Let our experts make that connection for you and resolve the plumbing problem in a timely and professional fashion.
Professional Solutions to Clogged Toilets
Here at Wickstrom Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we have numerous tools and techniques for toilet repair services that can help unclog a toilet. These tools and techniques go way beyond using a conventional plunger, which many people try to use when their toilets are clogged.
The most common tools used by our plumbers include:
- Plumbing snake – This a long, flexible steel wire that can fit through pipes and rip apart clogs. Plumbing snakes can come in various sizes and lengths to adapt to whatever issue you may have when it comes to toilet repair services.
- Plumbing auger – An auger combines some of the aspects of a plumbing snake and a plunger. The auger has a flexible wire that can fit through all pipes, but the auger helps to pressurize the toilet drain (like a plunger) and the plumber can turn a lever that helps to rip apart a blockage with extra force compared to a simple plumbing snake.
No matter how severe the toilet issue may be in your home, you can rest easy knowing that our experts will have a solution for you. Through our knowledge, experience, and tools, we can easily resolve your toilet issues in a timely and efficient manner with our Boise toilet repair services team.
Preventing Toilet Clogs
A clogged toilet can cost hundreds of dollars to repair depending on the severity of the damage. It is recommended that all homeowners and renters always follow simple rules to help keep their toilets flowing.
Some common ways to prevent toilet clogs include:
- Avoid using excessive amounts of toilet paper – This will minimize the chances of the toilet paper causing a clog.
- Make sure nothing besides toilet paper is flushed down the toilet – Thick objects like a paper towel can really hinder the water flow in the piping system.
- Maintain one’s septic system – This can help prevent serious toilet issues from ever occurring.
For more helpful tips on how to properly take care of your toilet and other drains, turn to Wickstrom Plumbing Heating & Cooling. We are looking forward to servicing your home.
"Thanks for your Help!"
Prompt service, reasonable prices and for helping us out with plumbing decisions and choices plus the excellent work correcting our multiple problems.- Elaine Conway
We value transparency and are offering fair pricing on all the work we do.
We have been proudly serving the community we live in and love since 1992.
We value your home, time, and comfort so we are guaranteeing your satisfaction on every job completed.