UV Air Purifier Installation & Repair in Boise
Planning to install a UV air purifier? Call (208) 466-9447 for service in Boise, ID. Save money on your service call using our online sales and coupons.
Having air that could damage your health in your own home can be a scary thought for those who already suffer from breathing ailments. Don’t allow your home to be infested by air polluted with germs and strange odors.
The UV air sanitizer is a sanitizer that removes germs and bacteria from the air. It is also used to keep foul odors from developing by destroying the particles that would cause an unpleasant smell. It does not produce any ozone.
What Are The Benefits of a UV Air Purifier?
There are a number of different benefits that can be gained by using the UV air sanitizer.
- Gets Rid of Odors
- By destroying the bacteria that causes odors to materialize in the air, a UV air sanitizer is able to totally remove smells from garbage, litter boxes, dirty diapers, and other smelly materials.
- Small Size
- A UV air sanitizer tends to be very small, which allows it to be installed in a variety of different rooms without looking out of place or taking up a lot of space.
- Kill 98% of Bacteria
- A UV air sanitizer will be able to kill 98% of all germs and bacteria that are in the air. This prevents diseases from spreading and other problems from developing over time.
- Gets Rid of Mold Spores
- UV air sanitizers are able to destroy any mold spores that are traveling through the air. These mold spores are a frequent source of allergy issues which means that removing them will provide a high level of allergy relief.
- No Ozone
- A UV air sanitizer produces no ozone, which makes it completely safe to use in the home, as well as environmentally friendly.
Who Would Benefit The Most From This System?
Individuals who would benefit the most from this system are those who suffer from allergy issues. This is because all of the mold spores and other allergens are removed from the air by the UV air sanitizer. It is also used to clean the air in air ducts, pipes, and other confined spaces. This is helpful for those who are trying to do work on those pipes, as it improves their health and safety.
How Does It Work?
A UV air sanitizer is able to destroy germs and bacteria because the UV light penetrates the thin walls of these particles. This will cause the genetic structure of the germ to be altered to a point where it is no longer functional, ensuring that the germs and bacteria die. The light spectrum at which the UV rays operate is perfectly suited to deactivating microorganisms and causing them to not be harmful in any way.
UV rays will either kill the microorganism outright, or prevent it from reproducing. Essentially, the UV air sanitizer acts like a barrier that stops the bacteria, mold spores and germs from reproducing or being in the air for very long. This barrier is able to effectively prevent people from falling ill, being infected or from suffering the ill effects that being exposed to allergens could cause.
Essentially, using a UV air sanitizer will greatly improve the cleanliness of the air that a person breathes by removing germs, bacteria, mold spores and other allergens. By mutating the genetic code of the unwanted particles, air quality can be improved, making people less likely to develop illnesses or suffer allergies. It generally improves the quality of life for those who are using such a sanitizer.
Call us today at (208) 466-9447 to learn more about installing a UV air purifier in your home!